You ever want something so badly that you can taste it? Well that’s how I’m feeling about my currently coveted items. They are great staple pieces to build on any transitioning wardrobe. It’s been so long since I’ve had a good shopping session, so I’m starting off simple with a warm and long coat for when the weather cools down, comfy boots to kick around in, even a little something dandy and feminine to where around the house after a long day. As I’ve said in previous post, I don’t believe in one tried and true place to get all of you fashion necessities and desires, so shop around you never know what might tickle you fancy and make on you coveted list. Stay tuned for more coveted posts coming.
Currently Coveted: Coat | Hat |Sweater (soldout)| Bra & Panty |Bag | Boots
Oh back to school. I miss these days. This is when you should be all consumed with what’s to come in the new school year but instead all you can think about is looking your best the first couple of days. It’s funny how fashion consumes you at such a young age.
Now, not everyone has the largest budget for back to school shopping, heaven knows I didn’t growing up, so the ideal plan for those on a budget is to get essential items that will take you through the first few months or more. Here’s my list of must have essentials:
- A great pair of jeans that can be worn all seasons. These are the jeans that fit you the best and can be dressed up or down.
- An awesome pair of sneaks that are comfy and universal. There’s nothing worse than having a pair of sneakers that look good but make your feet at like no other or a pair that you love, but they only look good with one outfit.
- A steady and forgiving bag. Let’s be honest, as the year rages on we tend to be rough with our bags. So whether you choose to go the backpack route or just a shoulder bag, be sure that it’s one that you love and that it will last you for the whole school year.
- Notebook personal style. School = learning and learning = knowledge. Homework is something will never get away from, even in college, so why not write notes or complete assignments in something cool that shows off your personal style. Boring five-star notebook note taking is a thing of the past. There are do many DIY ideas out there I’m sure you can come up with something that speaks to you.
- Accessories. These are pieces of you. Accessorizing your back to school look can be a daunting take if you let, I say DON’T! A simple watch, cool yet affordable sunnies, statement earrings and a favorite bracelet is a great start. Keep it simple and unique to your style and budget.
Back to school can be stressful, if you let it. Remember you don’t need everything right away and there’s always a way to get what you want when working with a budget. Make a list your essentials, keeping in mind the changing season that to coming and go from there.
Best of luck to all of you for this school year!!
With it actually being summer in some parts of the US and the rest of us are day dreaming about warmer days ahead, I’m talking to you my fellow east coaster people, I can’t help but to pass the time with filling up online shopping carts of all the things that’ll enhance my summer experience for twenty fifteen.
This is just an sample of my list for MUST haves of the summer. Specs are important whether you’re trying to protect your eyes from the UV rays or just want a cool new staple accessory to flaunt. At least one of these three Sunglasses should be on you person at all times.
The first two, Zig and My Girl are from a cool shop, called Quay Australia. They have loads more sunglasses to choose from that I would personally be stoked to rock but these two are on the top of the list for me.
Last but certainly not least, my forever favorite sunnies by Ray-Ban the Classic G-15 Aviators. Come on, gold frames and awesome green tint, they go with EVERYTHING! Side Note: My obsession with gold is far from over and it just intensifying as time wades on.
If you want to save a few bucks shop Quay Australia, but if splurging is your speed then get them all.
Remember, the sun will come out tomorrow… you know the rest. Happy Shopping!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
Currently my wishes expand way beyond these few items that I’m sharing with you all. But sticking to the basics, here are the top seven things on my long list of wardrobe staples.
Love, Cay Ferg
Smell: Tom Ford | Top: H & M (similar) | Skirt: River Island | Shoes: Lauren Marinis | Bralette: Hanky Panky | Bag: Love, Cortnie | Accessories: Tory Burch, Ann Taylor, Bauble Bar
In the last few days, much like the whole summer the weather truly has been unpredictable. These fluctuating temps make it challenging to pick out the right look for the day. So here’s a basic look that can be layer with a sweater, cardigan, blazer or light fall jacket.
Love, Cay Ferg
It’s official the color report for spring 2015 is in and they are dreamy. There are quiet a few colors reported so got to Pantone to see all of them. I’m rather fond of custard and glacier grey.
Love, Cay Ferg
Just 1 MORE day. Before we can get our hands on the very anticipated Altuzarra for Target collection. Joseph Altuzarra you are a man after my own heart. I am determined to get a pair of over-the-knee boots flat to heeled and here you’re giving us an amazing pair as a part of this collection.Thank you.
Love, Cay Ferg