Frequently Ask Questions
1. What’s your full name?
My full name is way too long, so you can call me Cay Ferg or Cay or Ferg, whatever floats your boat…
2. How would you describe your style?
Whatever fit at the time, HAHA. no seriously, I’m a free spirited, control freak. I love COLOUR and soft flowy textures. If I feel AMAZING in it, it’s my style 🙂
3. What kind of camera do you use? Who takes your photos?
Nikon D5100, iPhone, Blackberry (getting rid of soon), Kodak (point and shoot), really whatever is handy. I take most of my photos but I have my mom or brother help me out, (I have yet to get tripod). [update: I just got a tripod]
4. What’s you age?
I’m in my 20s and not that I’m not ashamed of my age, just a bit sad that is ending in a few years.
5. How tall are you?
I‘m 5’3 1/2, yup I added the half because its what I was told by a medical professional 😉
6. Where do you shop?
EVERWHERE!! I don’t discriminate. I love mixing cheap with expensive. Budget conscience is me. But I’m BROKE at the moment so there will be many repeat of faved items.
7. Are there editing programs you use to make the picture look cool?
I use mostly Lightroom 3, but my iPhone has Instagram and Pixlromatic.
8. What did you study?
I graduated with a BFA in Illustration/Graphic & Psychology. I also did a Post Baccalaureate Program in Biomolecular studies (Pre-med). Yeah, I’m all over the place.
9. Where do you live?
Tri-state baby!! ha (Born, raised and currently reside in Southwestern CT, but I’m a New Yorker at heart)
10. Do you offer Advertising, Sponsored Posts, Giveaways, etc.?
I do! Please email me your inquiry.
11. Bonus Question: Any tips for new/future bloggers?
- Be YOU! I write how I talk, it’s that simple.
- Post Frequently. This really help you polish yourself and gain an audience.
- FOLLOW. Support other blogger/writers that post on the same subject as you and different subjects your interested in. It took me a while to get hip to the game but I’m making it work.
- SOCIAL MEDIA. Is your friend, get a twitter, facebook page, tumblr, and whatever else, just put yourself out there.
- BE YOU!! …wait did I say that already?! OH WELL, being true to who you are and what you love will take you where you never thought you’d be.
Anymore questions just ask!!